Google Play Games is a platform that brings your Android game to PCs using high performance emulation with Android and Chrome OS cross-device play from a single codebase.
Optimized for PC
Give PC players the optimal experience, while improving your game on Chrome OS devices and tablets. This includes:
- High performance emulation without running the Android UI and unused OS features.
- Optimization for large screens.
- Add mouse and keyboard support.
- Use the system's native web browser to display web content.
Use Google Play
Google Play Games supports many Google Play APIs and features on PCs, so you don't have to re-implement the associated features. You can also easily detect the platform running your game, and disable the Android features and APIs that aren't compatible with PCs. This allows you to do the following:
- Use Google Play Services, including Google Play Games Services, to support features like player accounts, achievements, and cloud saves across multiple devices.
- Provide players with cross-platform rewards using Play Points.
- Use Google Play Billing with your existing SKUs to access existing purchases and subscriptions.
- Detect cheating and tampering with the Play Integrity API.
Publish and deploy to multiple platforms
With Google Play Games, you can publish your game once on Google Play, and then distribute it to multiple platforms. This allows you to do the following:
- Adjust the player experience based on device type and platform.
- Configure deployment to large screens, tablets, foldables, phones, and laptops.
- Use the Play Developer Console to manage distribution and analyze game data in one place for multiple platforms.