Dependencies and prerequisites
One of the great things about Android applications is their ability to communicate and
integrate with each other. Why reinvent functionality that isn't core to your application when it
already exists in another application?
This class covers some common ways you can send and receive simple data between
Intent APIs and the
- Sending Simple Data to Other Apps
- Learn how to set up your application to be able to send text and binary data to other
applications with intents.
- Receiving Simple Data from Other Apps
- Learn how to set up your application to receive text and binary data from intents.
- Adding an Easy Share Action
- Learn how to add a "share" action item to your action bar.