Jetpack Compose makes it easy to design an efficient layout for your app.
The following pages provide details on how to design and implement your layout:
- Layout basics: Learn about the building blocks for a straightforward app UI.
- Material components and layouts: Learn about Material components and layouts in Compose.
- Custom layouts: Learn how to take control of your app's layout, and how to design a custom layout of your own.
- Build adaptive layouts: Learn how to use Compose to build layouts that adapt to different screen sizes, orientations, and form factors.
- Alignment lines: Learn how to create custom alignment lines to precisely align and position your UI elements.
- Intrinsic measurements: Learn how to set an intrinsic height or width for your UI elements, giving you precise control over how the elements are arranged in the layout.
- ConstraintLayout: Learn how to
ConstraintLayoutin your Compose UI.
To learn more about Compose layouts, try the Layouts in Jetpack Compose codelab.