Wear OS by Google lets you write apps that help users stay connected, track their health and fitness goals, execute tasks, and express themselves.
If you have developed for Android, then features such as apps, notifications, and Actions might be familiar to you. You can use your knowledge of Modern Android development when you develop for Wear OS. With Compose for Wear OS, you can write better apps with less code. This is the recommended approach to create apps for Wear OS.
Here's the latest information about using Wear OS:
- Design your Wear OS user interface ⍈
- Principles of Wear OS development
- Wear OS pathway
- Wear OS user interfaces
- Use Jetpack Compose on Wear OS
- Create and run a wearable app
- Debug a Wear OS app
- Wear OS app quality
- Compose for Wear OS codelab
- Create your first Tile in Wear OS codelab
- Distribute to Wear OS
- Wear OS release notes