|Latest Update||Current Stable Release||Next Release Candidate||Beta Release||Alpha Release|
|January 13, 2021||1.0.0||-||-||1.1.0-alpha02|
Your feedback helps make Jetpack better. Let us know if you discover new issues or have ideas for improving this library. Please take a look at the existing issues in this library before you create a new one. You can add your vote to an existing issue by clicking the star button.
See the Issue Tracker documentation for more information.
January 13, 2021
androidx.slice:slice-view:1.1.0-alpha02 are released. Version 1.1.0-alpha02 contains these commits.
- Support pickers in slice actions in row view (I4d965)
- SliceAction support for GridRow (Ie289b)
- Added Time picker text, which creates a time picker or date picker dialog when tapped. (I07deb)
- Fixed an issue for Treehug error (I416cc)
ListBuilder.StarRatingBuilder, which is a row that supports star rating inputs for slices. (I25aec)
ListBuilder#setHostExtrasto accept a bundle (I43ec7, b/)
- Added new API
SliceMetadata#getHostExtrasto save and extract additional information for the host from slice. (Ib0768, b/)
- Added new API for RowBuilder to indicate end of a section and show bottom line divider. (I23ddd, b/)
- Add nullabilities annotation in slice builders for better kotlin interop. (If00f1, b/166489398)
CellBuilder.addOverlayText, which overlays text on the image in the cell. (I09d97)
- Added imageCornerRadius attribute for applying rounded corners to
configureViewPolicyprotected instead of private so it can be called from subclasses. (I6772b)
- Support raw images in gridrow view being sized for portrait and landscape images. (I925fb)
- Added a new API
SliceView#getNumberOfHiddenItemsto obtain the number of slice items that didn't fit into the view. (I09651)
SliceView#setRowStyleFactoryto allow slice hosts to customize the style of each row based on slice metadata. (Ia8f2e)
- Fix Picker Slice action on Gridrow as only item (I3d899)
Slice-Builders-Ktx Version 1.0.0-alpha08
January 13, 2021
androidx.slice:slice-builders-ktx:1.0.0-alpha08 is released. Version 1.0.0-alpha08 contains these commits.
Updated to depend on slice-builders 1.1.0-alpha02.
May 7, 2019
androidx.slice:slice-view:1.1.0-alpha01 are released. The commits included in this version can be found here.
onCreatePermissionRequestcan be overridden in
SliceProviderto customize the permission grant behavior
- Fixed OnSliceActionListener was not getting called when a row item with only one action was clicked
- Fixed SliceView has not respecting MeasureSpec.EXACTLY layout params
- Fixed duplicate onClick during onLongClick on SliceView