Car-Cluster Version 1.0.0-alpha05
April 3rd, 2019
androidx.car:car-cluster:1.0.0-alpha05 is released. This is the first release of
car-cluster. This library allows apps to interact with the instrument cluster of Android Automotive vehicles.
The commits included in this initial release can be found here.
- Added support for displaying turn-by-turn navigation guidance. This includes serialization of navigation state, maneuvers, lane configurations, destinations, estimated time of arrival, road badges, among other entities.
- New package
NavigationStateparcelable class and related entities.
Car Version 1.0.0-alpha7
March 13th, 2019
androidx.car:car:1.0.0-alpha7 is released. The full list of commits included in this
version can be found here.
- Added support for action buttons and overflow menu in the
- Added new SwitchListItem to handle switches instead of having this on
- Updated dark mode colors for day/night as well as default accent color
- Various light and dark theme resources and updates
- Swiping away items on top of the scroll bar in a
CarDrawerActivity. Instead, you should use
CarDrawerControllerand its associated components with their own activities.
PagedSnapHelperare now package private.
- Fixed bug where tint was not being applied correctly to checkboxes.