Android Studio v1.2.0 (April 2015)
Fixes and enhancements:
- Updated the Android runtime window to include the Memory Monitor tool and added a tab for CPU performance monitoring.
- Added a Captures tab in the left margin to display the captured memory and CPU performance data files, such as CPU method tracking and memory heap snapshots.
- Expanded annotation support with additional metadata annotations and inferred nullability.
- Enhanced the Translations Editor with additional support for Best Current Practice (BCP) 47, which uses 3-letter language and region codes.
- Integrated IntelliJ 14 and 14.1 features for improved code analysis and performance:
- Enhanced debugging to show inline values for variables and referring objects, as well as perform inline evaluation of lambda and operator expressions.
- Added code style detection for tab and indent sizes.
- Added scratch files for code experiments and prototyping without project files.
- Added the simultaneous insertion of opening and closing tags in HTML and XML files.
- Added a built-in Java class decompiler so you can look at what’s inside a library for which the source code is not available.
See What's New in IntelliJ for a complete description of the new features and enhancements.
- Added additional Project Views for Scratches, Project Files, Problems, Production, and Tests to enhance project management and access.
- Enhanced the File > Settings menu and dialogs for improved settings access and management.
- Added support for high-density displays for Windows and Linux.
- Added support for 280 dpi resources in the