In this class, you learn how to perform common In-app Billing operations from Android apps using the Play Billing Library.
In-app billing is a service hosted on Google Play that lets you charge for digital content or for upgrades in your app. The Play Billing Library makes it easy for you to integrate In-app Billing into your apps. You can request product details from Google Play, issue orders for in-app products, and quickly retrieve ownership information based on a user's purchase history. You can also query the Google Play service for details about in-app products, such as local pricing and availability. Google Play provides a checkout interface that makes user interactions with the In-app Billing service seamless, and provides a more intuitive experience to your users.
- Preparing Your In-app Billing App
- In this lesson, you learn how to prepare your app to use the Play Billing Library and communicate with Google Play. You also learn how to establish a connection to communicate with Google Play and check that the In-app Billing API feature that you want to use is supported.
- Establishing In-app Billing Products for Sale
- In this lesson, you learn how to specify the In-app Billing products for your app in Google Play and query the product details.
- Purchase In-app Billing Products
- In this lesson, you learn how to purchase In-app Billing products, track consumption of purchased items, and query for details of purchased items.
- Testing Your In-app Billing App
- In this lesson, you learn how to test your app to ensure that In-app Billing is functioning correctly.