Android Jetpack libraries and tooling are based on your feedback. Please let us know what you think about the libraries and documentation.
Join the conversation
You can post questions about Android Jetpack on Stack Overflow.
When posting to Stack Overflow, use these tags:
- android-jetpack - Questions about Android Jetpack, using the libraries in Android Jetpack together, or migrating to Android Jetpack
- android-architecture-components - Questions about the architecture guidance
- android-room - Questions about the Room library
- android-architecture-lifecycle - Questions about the Lifecycle library
- android-paging - Questions about the Paging library
- android-architecture-navigation - Questions about the Navigation components library
- android-workmanager - Questions about the WorkManager library
Report an Android Jetpack component issue
If you find an issue with an Android Jetpack component, report it using the Google issue tracker.
If you discover an issue specifically with an Architecture component, follow this special advice:
- Before filing a new issue, please check if it is listed in the release notes or reported in the issues list.
- Use this link to submit a new issue for architecture components.
- Be sure to fill out all the requested information in the issue template.
You can subscribe and vote for issues by clicking the star for an issue in the tracker. For more information, see Subscribing to an Issue.
Report a sample or codelab issue
If you have a question or found a bug in any of our code samples, please add an issue to the appropriate github repo: