In this document
This page contains known issues for Android Wear beta releases. For information about the beta program and/or to enroll, see the Android beta page.
2017-Oct-02 Android Wear Beta
Supported device: LG Watch Sport
- Android Pay and its cards do not function with this Android Wear beta release.
- Even if cellular connectivity is on, it is turned off after the beta is installed. As a workaround, turn on cellular connectivity after the beta is installed by navigating to Settings > Connectivity > Cellular.
- If notifications are erratic or missing after a beta update, or contacts were not synced, please factory-reset your watch.
- In the Wear tutorial (which starts after a watch is set up), some cards behave erratically, but they can be dismissed normally (with a swipe).
- On Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) phones, phone call notifications are not received on the watch.
- Heart rate monitoring sometimes fails after an update. As a workaround, reboot the watch.
- The OTA card in the stream sometimes fails to enable an installation. As a workaround, navigate to Settings > System > About > System Updates.