- ClassyTaxiKotlin - This sample app written in Kotlin demonstrates a Google Play Billing Library integration for selling subscription products with server integration.
- ClassyTaxiJava - This sample app written in Java demonstrates a Google Play Billing Library integration for selling subscription products with server integration.
- TrivialDriveKotlin - This sample app demonstrates a Google Play Billing Library integration for selling in-app products without a server.
- What's new in Play Commerce (2022)
- Overview of new acquisition, engagement, and monetization tools
- The "purchase anywhere" paradigm shift (Android Dev Summit '19) - Learn about "Purchase Anywhere". Topics include promotions, subscribe-and-install, cash purchases and pending transactions, and remote purchase approvals.
- 10 ways to increase your earnings - Help grow the earnings from your apps and games with these tips.
- 10 tips for launching your app - Make your app launch successful.
- Driving buyer behavior with IAP and subscriptions - This Google Play Business Growth webinar series session focuses on monetization through in-app purchases or subscription-based business models. You'll also learn ideas for how to evaluate trends for different types of buyer behavior.
- Acquiring and keeping new users - This Google Play Business Growth webinar series session focuses on user acquisition and retention.
Blog posts and other articles
- Advanced in-app billing: handling alternative purchase flows - This blog post shows you how to robustly handle purchase flow interruptions, out-of-app purchases, and other alternative purchase flows.
- Implementing linkedPurchaseToken correctly to prevent duplicate subscriptions -
Learn about the
linkedPurchaseTokenfield that shows you when multiple purchase tokens belong to the same subscription.
Google Play's Academy for App Success
- Google Play's Academy for App Success - With free training courses through Google Play's Academy for App Success, you can learn about Play Console features to help you grow your app or game business and learn how to stay on the right side of Google Play policies.