Represents an image that appears within a run of text. The image is treated as
text, and not as an
Introduced in Wear OS 4.
<InlineImage resource="relative-file-path" source="string" color="argb-color | rgb-color" overlapLeft="float" overlapRight="float" width="integer" height="integer"> </InlineImage>
InlineImage element has the following attributes. Some attributes are
required while others are optional.
The following attributes are required:
- A string that represents the relative file path to the location where the image is stored.
- An integer that represents the inline image's width and height.
The following attributes are optional:
- An arithmetic expression that evaluates to a string value.
- If specified, you must specify the color using either the ARGB format
#ff000000= opaque black) or the RGB format (
- A floating-point value that indicates the amount of horizontal space where the inline image should overlap the adjacent text on the left-hand side.
- A floating-point value that indicates the amount of horizontal space where the inline image should overlap the adjacent text on the right-hand side.