Built-in intents (BIIs) model some of the common ways that users express tasks they're trying to do or information they seek, such as ordering a meal, booking a ride, or checking an account balance.
Building App Actions requires you to implement built-in intents. When building App Actions, we recommend implementing and testing all BIIs related to your in-app functionality. By doing so, you can provide a better experience for users who want to trigger App Actions for your app.
The built-in intent reference contains the following information about each built-in intent:
- Description and usage guidance
- Locales available for creating previews in the App Actions test tool
- Locales available for app users to trigger App Actions using the BII (based on the user's device and Assistant language settings)
- Example Assistant queries
- Supported built-in intent parameters and values
- Availability of inventory by intent parameter