Your notifications on watches have the same structure as notifications on phones. Additionally, to give users the best experience, Wear OS by Google provides APIs for adding wearable-specific features to notifications.
The following lessons show you how to create and issue notifications for Wearables. When you issue a notification from your app, each notification appears as a card on the Notification Stream.
- Create a notification on Wear
- Learn how to create notifications with wearable features with the Android support library.
- Notification styles on Wear
- Learn how to add different styles to a wearable notification.
- Bridging mode for notifications on Wear
- Learn how to handle duplicate notifications.
- Maintain compatibility on Wear
- Learn how to design your Wear app notifications to be compatible with the newer version of Wear OS.