Android Jetpack libraries and tooling are based on your feedback. Please let us know what you think about the libraries and documentation.
You can ask questions on Stack Overflow. Post your questions using these tags:
- android-jetpack - Questions about Android Jetpack, using the libraries in Android Jetpack together, or migrating to Android Jetpack
- android-architecture-components - Questions about the architecture guidance
- android-room - Questions about the Room library
- android-architecture-lifecycle - Questions about the Lifecycle library
- android-paging - Questions about the Paging library
- android-architecture-navigation - Questions about the Navigation components library
- android-workmanager - Questions about the WorkManager library
You can also post questions to the G+ community.
Report an Architecture Component issue
If you find an issue with the architecture components libraries, report it using the Google issue tracker.
When you submit a new issue for architecture components, be sure to fill out all the requested information in the provided issue template.
You can subscribe and vote for issues by clicking the star for an issue in the tracker. For more information, see Subscribing to an Issue.
Report a sample or codelab issue
If you have a question or found a bug in any of our code samples, please add an issue to the appropriate github repo: