Your app's user interface is everything that the user can see and interact with. Android provides a variety of pre-built UI components such as structured layout objects and UI controls that allow you to build the graphical user interface for your app. Android also provides other UI modules for special interfaces such as dialogs, notifications, and menus.
To get started, read Layouts.
- Notifications Overview
- Add the app bar
- Control the system UI visibility
- Designing effective navigation
- Implementing effective navigation
- Slide between fragments using ViewPager
- Supporting Swipe-to-Refresh
- Toasts overview
- Pop-up messages overview
- Search Overview
- Copy and Paste
- Drag and Drop
- Create backward-compatible UIs
- Control external devices