Here's a list of additional learning resources that can help you learn to do even more with Kotlin.
- Kotlin bootcamp for programmers: This Udacity course teaches you the essentials of Kotlin.
- 'Kotlin on Android' YouTube search: This link contains a list of Kotlin-related YouTube videos.
- Introduction to Kotlin programming: This O'Reilly course provides an introduction to the Kotlin language.
- Kotlin for beginners: This beginner-friendly course teaches the Kotlin language from scratch.
- How to Kotlin - from the Lead Kotlin Language Designer: This Google I/O 2018 talk highlights how to write more idiomatic Kotlin.
- Developing Android apps with Kotlin: This Udacity course shows you how to architect and develop Android apps in Kotlin.
- Kotlin community: This kotlinlang.org page lists additional Kotlin-focused events and groups.
- Kotlin on Slack: Use this link to sign up for the Kotlin Slack channel, where you can discuss all things Kotlin with other enthusiasts.
- Talking Kotlin: Bi-monthly podcast with a focus on the Kotlin language.
- Kotlin on Twitter: This is the official Twitter account for Kotlin.
- Android development with Kotlin: Learn how to make Android development much faster using a variety of Kotlin features, from basics to advanced, to write better quality code.