Although very similar to their installed counterparts, instant apps have unique consideration. For example, an instant app can prompt users to download the installed version of the app.
These lessons demonstrate how to implement specific features within an instant app.
- Add Google Analytics for Firebase to your instant app
- Learn how to implement Google Analytics for Firebase in your instant app, and how to differentiate between events in the installed and instant versions of your app.
- Use Firebase Dynamic Links with your instant app
- Learn how to use Firebase Dynamic Links with your instant app to guarantee that clicks on your links always take users to your instant app, and to track statistics on link events.
- Add advertising to your instant app
- For developers, learn how to monetize your instant app by integrating an ad-network SDK into the app.
- Register your app with an ad network
- For advertisers, learn how to confirm that Android Instant Apps is compatible with your SDK, to help ensure that instant apps can carry your advertising.
- Set up your build for configuration APKs
- Learn how to reduce your APK size by moving device-dependent resources to separate APKs.