Android developers can distribute apps on Chromebooks through the Google Play Store. The following content shows you how to optimize or build Android apps for ChromeOS.
Visit chromeos.dev to learn more about your apps on ChromeOS devices, optimized experiences you can build, and the ability to develop and test natively on ChromeOS devices.
- Start building apps for ChromeOS
- Optimize apps for ChromeOS
- Preparing your development environment
- App manifest compatibility for Chromebooks
- Load apps on Chromebooks
- ChromeOS device support for apps
- App rendering differences on Chromebooks
- Window management
- Input compatibility on large screens
- Debugging animation jank
- Test cases for Android apps on ChromeOS