Specifies the action to perform when the user swipes on the layout. The speed of the motion sequence, and the motion of the targeted view, is affected by the speed and direction of the swipe, subject to the limits you set with optional parameters.
There can be multiple
<OnSwipe> nodes for a single
<OnSwipe> specifying a different swipe direction, and a different
action to perform when the user performs that swipe.
<OnSwipe motion:touchAnchorId="@id/target_view" motion:touchAnchorSide="side" [ motion:dragDirection="direction" ] [ motion:dragScale="scale" ] [ motion:maxVelocity="maxVelocity" ] [ motion:maxAcceleration="maxAcceleration" ] />
- View that is being moved by the swipe.
- The side of the target view that the swipe is anchored to. MotionLayout will
try to keep a constant distance between that anchor and the user's finger.
Acceptable values are
- Direction of the user's swipe motion. If this attribute is set, this
<OnSwipe>only applies to swipes in the specified direction. Acceptable values are
- Controls the distance the view moves relative to the length of the swipe. The
default value is 1, indicating that the view should move as far as the swipe
dragScaleis less than 1, the view moves less far than the swipe (for example, a
dragScaleof 0.5 means if the swipe moves 4 cm, the target view moves 2 cm). If
dragScaleis greater than 1, the view moves further than the swipe distance (for example, a
dragScaleof 1.5 means if the swipe moves 4 cm, the target view moves 6 cm).
- Maximum velocity of the target view.
- Maximum acceleration of the target view.