Get started with Android 11 Developer Preview
- Review the program and timeline - read the Overview for key dates and details.
- Set up a runtime environment - see Get Android 11 to flash a Google Pixel device or set up an emulator.
- Set up Android Studio - try the preview SDK and tools - see Setup Guide for steps.
- Learn about what's new - review the privacy features and behavior changes that may affect your app.
- Test your app - run through all flows to look for issues. Toggle behavior changes at runtime to isolate issues.
- Update your app - targeting Android 11 if possible, test with users via beta channels or other groups.
Content and code samples on this page are subject to the licenses described in the Content License. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-05-30.