|February 7, 2024
|x86 (64-bit), ARM (v8-A)
|Security patch level
|Google Play services
About Android 14 QPR3
Building upon the initial release of Android 14, we continue to update the platform with fixes and improvements that are then rolled out to supported devices. These releases happen on a quarterly cadence through Quarterly Platform Releases (QPRs), which are delivered both to AOSP and to Google Pixel devices as part of Feature Drops.
Although these updates don't include app-impacting API changes, we provide images of the latest QPR beta builds so you can test your app with these builds as needed (for example, if there are upcoming features that might impact the user experience of your app).
Unlike developer previews and betas for unreleased, major versions of Android, these builds are suitable for general use. However, review any known issues that are listed on this page.
Android 14 QPR3 builds on the updates in the initial release of Android 14, Android 14 QPR1, and Android 14 QPR2. This release includes the next round of refinements, such as bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
How to get QPR3 Beta 1
You can install Android 14 QPR3 Beta 1 on any of the following Google Pixel devices:
- Pixel 5a
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
- Pixel 6a
- Pixel 7 and 7 Pro
- Pixel 7a
- Pixel Fold
- Pixel Tablet
- Pixel 8 and 8 Pro
See Get Android 14 QPR beta builds for details on how to get started.
Be aware of these general advisories about the release:
- This release might have various stability, battery, or performance issues.
- For users with accessibility needs, this release might not be appropriate for daily use.
- Some apps might not function as expected when running on this release. This limitation includes Google's apps as well as other apps.
- Android 14 QPR beta builds aren't Compatibility Test Suite (CTS)-approved, but they have passed preliminary testing and provide a stable set of pre-release APIs for developers. Apps that depend on CTS-approved builds or use SafetyNet APIs might not work normally on Android 14 QPR beta builds.
Two primary support channels are available to you when developing and testing with Android 14 QPR3. The channel you should use to get support depends on where you are encountering your issue.
Support for device-specific issues, system issues, and issues with Google apps: Use the Issue Tracker to create new issues and to view and track issues that you and other developers have submitted.
Before creating your own issue, check the known issues listed on this page and search the lists of top open issues and recently created issues to see if someone else has already reported it. You can subscribe and vote for an issue by clicking star this issue .
See Where to report issues to find an issue template that best matches the type of issue that you are encountering.
Support for issues with other apps: Contact the app developer directly.
To discuss issues or ideas with other developers working with the Android 14 QPR Beta, join the android_beta community on Reddit.
Android 14 QPR3 Beta 1 resolves the following issue and also includes fixes for some issues that are not noted here.
- Fixed an issue where Circle to Search wasn't available to Beta users. This feature was unintentionally released only to non-Beta users. (Issue #323331515)
Top open issues
See top open issues for the latest list of issues that have been reported by developers.
Other known issues
Based on our testing, you might encounter the following issues when using Android 14 QPR3 Beta 1. These issues are already known, so there's no need to file additional reports for similar issues.
- The Assistant At a Glance widget sometimes displays weather information for the wrong location.