Build richer camera and media experiences with Ultra HDR, more camera extensions, and lossless USB audio. Simplify sign-in using Credential Manager, and provide health and fitness insights securely using Health Connect. Make your app more expressive and personal with predictive back, per-app languages, grammatical inflection, and more. Deliver engaging, differentiated experiences on large screens.
Get more with Android 14
- Set up a runtime environment — see Get Android 14 to flash a Google Pixel device or set up an emulator.
- Set up Android Studio — try the Android 14 SDK and tools. See the SDK setup page for steps.
- Learn about what's new — review the behavior changes for all apps and the behavior changes for apps targeting Android 14 that might've affected your app.
- Test your app — run through all flows to look for issues. Toggle behavior changes at runtime to isolate issues.
- Update your app — target Android 14 if possible, and test with users using beta channels or other groups.