Android developers can distribute apps on Chromebooks through the Google Play Store. The following content shows you how to optimize or build Android apps for Chrome OS.
Visit chromeos.dev to learn more about your apps on Chrome OS devices, optimized experiences you can build, and the ability to develop and test natively on Chrome OS devices.
- Start building apps for Chrome OS
- Optimize apps for Chrome OS
- Preparing your development environment
- App manifest compatibility for Chromebooks
- Load apps on Chromebooks
- Chrome OS device support for apps
- App rendering differences on Chromebooks
- Window management
- Input compatibility on large screens
- Debugging animation jank
- Test cases for Android apps on Chrome OS