- Dynamically tailor your app’s features to specific audiences. Use Remote Config to change the look-and-feel of your app or a specific audience. For example, you could display a customized home screen to users who added items to their shopping cart but never completed their purchase.
- Send in-app notifications to any audience. With Notifications you can, for example, encourage the right users to purchase a new tool you’ve added to your game's in-app storefront by notifying only the users who have purchased in-game items in the past.
- Retarget audiences with AdWords ads. Run AdWords campaigns to re-engage with users, for example, offer a deal for a special power-up to users who quit after struggling at a certain game level.
- Set-up conversion tracking to discover where users are dropping out. Define your app’s most important events (such as purchasing an item or sharing your app with others). Then create funnels just for these events so you can see where users are abandoning the process.
- Improve your acquisition workflow. Use the integration with Adwords to understand the influence of your advertising and marketing activities. Ensure your campaigns are acquiring engaged and valuable users by tracking the app open events and automatically linking user behavior within your app to a traffic source.
- See which ad campaigns lead to conversions. Use the integration with Adwords to understand which ad campaigns lead to important events in your app, which you’re tracking as Firebase Analytics conversion events. You can then use this information to adjust your ad strategy to invest more in the campaigns which are bringing in users who convert.
- View and analyze your Firebase Analytics data in real time with BigQuery. Combine all of your raw, unsampled, app data with custom data in BigQuery for additional analysis