The Android Things Console provides tools to install and update the system image on supported hardware devices.
Using the console, developers and device makers can:
- Download and install the latest Android Things system image
- Build factory images that contain OEM applications along with the system image
- Push over-the-air (OTA) updates, including OEM applications and the system image, to devices
- Manage and share OEM applications across products and owners
- Monitor informative analytics to understand how well products are performing
To get started, create a new product.