Leanback and Leanback-Preference Version 1.1.0-alpha02
May 7, 2019
androidx.leanback:leanback-preference:1.1.0-alpha02 are released. The commits included in this version can at leanback commits and leanback-preference commits.
- RowsSupportFragment is now allowed to share ViewHolders with other RowsSupportFragments, which would improve performance for a multiple-tab UI.
PlaybackSupportFragment.setShowOrHideControlsOverlayOnUserInteraction()to allow app disable auto hide/show playback controls when DPAD is pressed.
- Fixed broken leanback-preference Fragments theme due to a change in preference library.
- Fix navigation bug when BACK key is pressed on SearchEditText
January 30, 2019
androidx.leanback:leanback 1.1.0-alpha01 is released.
- Added PinPicker widget.
- Outline clipping is now disabled by default on low-ram device.
- Allowed customized PlaybackSupportFragment showing/hiding controls behavior (b/122918400)
- Framework fragments were deprecated.
- New PinPicker class.
- Fixed a fragment transaction crash after
GuidedStepSupportFragmentshould not clip items in
onCreateGuidanceStylist()were moved from constructor to
- Fixed a bug where
SearchSupportFragmentfailed to focus to results fragment. (aosp/798833)
- Fixed a scrolling bug in
androidx.leanback-preference 1.1.0-alpha01 is released.
- Added androidx fragment classes, deprecated framework fragment classes.
- Colors and fonts are now based on framework theme attributes.
- New androidx fragment classes, framework fragment classes were deprecated.