Start publishing on Google Play in minutes by:
- Registering for a Google Play publisher account
- Setting up a Google payments merchant account, if you will sell apps or
- Exploring the Google Play
Developer Console and publishing tools.
When you're ready, use the Start button to go to the Developer Console.
- You need a Google account to register. You can create one during the
- If you are an organization, consider registering a new Google account
rather than using a personal account.
- Review the
developer countries and
merchant countries where you can distribute and sell apps.
- Visit the Google Play
- Enter basic information about your developer identity
— name, email address, and so on. You can modify this information
- Read and accept the Developer Distribution Agreement for
your country or region. Note that apps and store listings that you publish on
Google Play must comply with the Developer Program Policies and US export
- Pay a $25 USD registration fee using Google payments. If
you don't have a Google payments account, you can quickly set one up during the
- When your registration is verified, you’ll be notified at the email
address you entered during registration.
If you want to sell priced apps, in-app products, or subscriptions, you’ll
need a Google payments merchant account. You can set one up at any time, but
first review the list of
To set up a Google payments merchant account:
Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/.
- Open Financial reports on the side navigation.
- Click Setup a Merchant Account now.
This takes you to the Google payments site; you'll need information about your
business to complete this step.
When your registration is verified, you can sign in to your Developer
Console, which is the home for your app publishing operations and tools on