Reduce sign-in friction with quick and secure Firebase Authentication
With Firebase Authentication users sign in to your app using a system they already use and trust. Your app can then save the user’s data securely in the cloud and provide the same personalized experience across all of their devices.
Why it works
Firebase Authentication provides backend services, easy-to-use SDKs, and ready-made UI libraries to authenticate users to your app, offering a more engaging experience across different platforms and between apps. It supports authentication using passwords, popular federated identity providers such as Google; Facebook; and Twitter, and more, making it easy for users to access your content and get into your apps quickly and securely.
- Integrates tightly with other Firebase features.
- Uses industry standards such as OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect, so it can be easily integrated with your custom backend.
- Offers two development options either FirebaseUI as a complete drop-in authentication solution or the Firebase Authentication SDK to manually integrate one or several sign-in methods into your app.
- Provides secure authentication that makes sign in easy for your users using their Google account, which they already use with Gmail, Google Play, Google+, and other Google services. It also supports authentication using passwords and popular federated identity providers such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Enables a seamless app experience across devices and into your website, securely from a one-time consent. This will help keep your users engaged, no matter what device they pick up or sit down at.
- Connects users securely with Google services. Share with Google contacts, save files to Drive, add events to Calendar, and more.
- Lets users pay with their Google Wallet. Simplifies in-app purchases by providing users with the ability to pay with their Google Wallet.